Ducati Malaysia officially introduced the Panigale V4 SP2 for the Malaysian market priced at RM299,900.
The SP2 is the second generation of the Panigale V4 SP launched in 2020. The latest build focused on weight reduction and increased performance thanks to upgraded parts and accessories unique to the bike.
Despite nursing the same 1103cc Desmosedici Stradale V4 engine, the mill is now housed in an aluminium front frame to reduce weight.
Other premium components fitted on the Panigale V4 SP2 include:
- Ohlins NPX 24/30 front end
- TTX36 rear shock and steering damper
- Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 system
- four power modes (Full, High, Medium and Low)
- Brembo MSC 19.21 master cylinder
- Marchesini forged wheels.
Stopping power comes from twin Brembo Stylema callipers with STM EVO dry clutch, developed for the Ducati WorldSBK machine.
To ensure the best on-track experience, the Panigale V4 SP2 features Street and Sport ride modes (with Race A and Race B presets), Track Evo display option and Ducati Data Analyser with GPS module.
Meanwhile, if you think 228hp is too much power, worry not as the Panigale V4 SP2 comes with a host of safety features:
- Cornering ABS EVO
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO
- Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO
- Ducati Slide Control (DSC)
- Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO
- Auto tyre calibration
- Ducati Power Launch
- Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) EVO 2
The final touch comes in the form of a matt black Winter Test livery design purely to let everyone knows that a beast is lurking among the crowd.
Scheduled maintenance is at every 12,000km wwhile the valve clearance adjustment (Desmo Service) is set at every 24,000km.