The much anticipated 2016 Ducati Diavel Carbon has been finally revealed by the Italian manufacturer, with a series of cosmetic as well as technical updates.
As far as the cosmetics updates are concerned, the bike now features a new Asphalt Grey paint with a generous dose of carbon fibre, as well as red stripes, and a dark chrome frame.
Also new are exhaust manifolds with Zircotec ceramic coating, brushed-effect stainless steel silencer covers, and a redesigned seat with new trim.
The new Carbon version aside, it is said there will also be a Dark Stealth version, featuring a matte black tank, black frame, and also wheels.
Yet to be unveiled officially, notable features on the 2016 Diavel Carbon include:
- 162hp Ducati Testastretta 11° DS engine
- 3 Riding Modes (Sport, Touring, Urban)
- Ducati Safety Pack (ABS, DTC)
- New Marchesini, forged, turned and milled wheels
- Exhaust with Zircotec ceramic coating
- Brushed-effect stainless steel silencers
- Carbon fibre tank cover
- New seat
- Carbon fibre rear seet cover
- Carbon fibre front mud guard
- 50 mm front fork
- TFT instrumentation
- Full LED illumination