Yamaha Europe is celebrating Toprak Razgatlioğlu WorldSBK championship victory with a very special, limited edition YZF-R1 World Championship Replica.
Limited to just 21 units worldwide, the bike is produced jointly between Yamaha Europe and Crescent Racing PRO SHOP.
The extremely limited track machine makes 205hp at the rear wheel, an increase of 20hp over the standard R1 thanks to the inclusion of the Akrapovic race exhaust system and a special GYTR race ECU.
The bike also features Marchesini lightweight rims and Öhlins factory-spec suspension that helps to trim down more than 26 kilograms of weight than the stock R1.
Braking is done by a special race tune Brembo brakes for the ultimate on-track performance.
Other special features include:
- limited edition badging and technician-signed build identification
- limited edition cert signed by Razgatlioglu and Team Principal Paul Denning
- VIP passes for two to a 2022 WorldSBK event of choice
- 1-on-1 rider coaching day
- signed piece of riding equipment used by Razgatlioglu