Hong Leong Yamaha Motor (HLYM) has officially unveiled the updated TMax 560 in Malaysia.
Priced at RM72,288 the 2021 model year maxi-scooter gets a host of updates including the new Euro5 regulations.
For starters, the 2021 Yamaha TMAX Tech Max will be made available in two new colours, both different shades of grey (Power Grey or Tech Camo). Its 560cc parallel-twin engine is also updated to Euro5 and a bigger 562cc unit that produces 47hp and 55.7Nm torque.
Design-wise, the side panels feature redesigned ‘boomerang’ side sections that offer better dynamics and appearance. The rear is fitted with a new T-shaped rear light to further amplify its sporty appeal.
Other features include:
- 41mm USD front forks
- Electronically-adjustable windscreen
- Cruise control
- Heated grips & seat
- Revised riding ergonomics
- Integrated LED signal lights
- Traction control & riding modes
- Smart Key keyless ignition
- Centre-stand locking system + many more