HLYM announced the price for the 2019 YZF-R25 today.
The 2019 R25 retains the engine of its predecessor.
But there are many new features.
Hong Leong Yamaha Motor (HLYM) has announced the pricing for the 2019 Yamaha YZF-R25 (R25) today, after the preview back in January this year.
The price from RM 19,998 (basic selling price, not on-the-road) remains unchanged from its predecessor’s.
But while the 2019 model retains the same 250cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC parallel-Twin engine, there are a number of new enhanced features:
- Upside-down forks for better handling and road feedback.
- New aerodynamic bodywork inclusive of YZR-M1 style air intake.
- New fuel tank design for better seating position.
- New handlebar and ergonomics for the roads and track.
- LED lighting and new LCD instrument cluster.
The 2019 R25 is offered in two colours, Blue and Red and will be available from the 3rdweek of March. Buyers will receive exclusive stainless steel Yamaha Disc Lock complete with “reminder” cable.