HJC Helmet Malaysia has finally brought in the latest 2017 HJC RPHA 11 Star Wars helmets in limited numbers for the Malaysian market.
The top of the line full-face race helmets are replicas of headgears based on the Star Wars’ universe most iconic villains, Kylo Ren and Boba Fett.
The HJC Kylo Ren replica helmet is priced at RM3,359 while the Boba Fett edition is at RM3,000. Both helmets are limited editions.
HJC Helmets Malaysia has officially brought in their latest 2017 HJC RPHA 11 Star Wars helmets into the Malaysian market. The new designs inspired by two of the most iconic characters in the old and new Star Wars universe, the infamous bounty hunter Boba Fett and the First Order lightsaber-wielding commander, Kylo Ren. These helmets were introduced back in October of 2016 and now, they are here!
The Star Wars replica helmets are highly-inspired by the characters’ headgear livery which has been perfectly represented by HJC onto their flagship full face race helmets. Those of you who are obsessed with seventh Star Wars Movie, The Force Awakens, you can know portray the main villain’s persona by wielding this HJC RPHA 11 helmet instead for the highest level of riding headgear safety.
The black and chrome finish further elevates the replica helmet and all RPHA 11 helmets come with a dark tinted visor and anti-fog lens to keep the vision nice and clear even when riding in wet weather. The RPHA 11 by itself is a great helmet with a number of improvements from the previous RPHA 10. Want one of your very own? The recommended retail price has been set at RM3,359.
If Kylo Ren is not up to your taste, then maybe the old school and arguably one of the most famous bounty hunters in any universe, Boba Fett is more up your alley with this RPHA 11 inspired by his iconic helmet.
With that main green colourway with all proper accents paying tribute to Boba Fett, it is surely going to be fan favourite among motoring enthusiasts as well as Star Wars fans alike. There’s no doubt that this particular helmet will make a great addition into any collection whether for helmets or Star Wars memorabilia.
The 2017 HJC RPHA 11 Star Wars Boba Fett limited edition full face helmet is priced at RM3,000. Only a small number of these babies are available in the country so be quick about in getting one of your very own. Both of these helmets come with specially-made helmet bags with the Star Wars related accents as part of the whole theme. Even the boxes are out of this universe.
If you feel that the RPHA 10 is a great value for money package for sport bikes and track day goers, the RPHA 11 is one an entire new level with better aerodynamics, ventilation, design and other criteria as stated below:
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) Fibreglass aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds
- Fibreglass composite shell made from a blend of carbon fibre, fibreglass, and aramid to create a unique woven blend that is both strong and noticeably lighter
- Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders
- Optimized shell design for air flow ventilation system
- Max airflow top vent six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- ACS Advanced Channelling Ventilation System full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior
- MultiCool Interior advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quicker drying function than previous generation
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS shape
- Rapidfire II Shield Replacement System is a simple and secure shield ratchet system that provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- RPHA 11 Pro cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all shell sizes
- Pin-Prepared HJ-26 Shield is optically superior 2D face shield and provides 95% UV protection
- Centre one-touch open/close locking system is a superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever
- Enhanced shield dual lock system for high speed racing conditions
- Emergency cheek pads for safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation
- Built-in communication speaker pockets
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Includes both clear and dark smoke shields and anti-fog insert lens
- DOT and ECE approved (Note: Only ECE approved helmets are allowed to be imported into Malaysia)
Only a limited number has been brought into the Malaysian market and if you’re interested to get one of your very own, head on over the [button color=”” size=”” type=”square_outlined” target=”blank” link=”https://www.facebook.com/HJC-Helmet-Malaysia-249864638393234/”]HJC Helmet Malaysia Facebook page[/button] for more details.
You can also opt to visit any of their authorised dealers across the country to check them out for yourselves. Do take note that since both these helmets are very limited in numbers, not all HJC authorised dealers in Malaysia will have them in stock.