What is it: A super cool 2008 BMW R1200R
Who built it: Bulgarian based Galaxy Customs
What did they do?
- Redesigned the frame.
- Changed the centre of gravity and the angle of front fork.
- Lowered the bike.
- Changed factory fitted tele-lever front suspension to classic adjustable front forks.
- Tank from BMW R71, modified to mount pump harness, and majority of electronics.
- Original bars shorted, heated grip retained.
- K&N air filters.
- Reversed exhaust pipes with thermal tape and mini silencer.
- Wheels by Kineo.
- Avon Supermoto Distanzias tyres.
Dope story by Pipeburn