The 2016 Malaysian round of the WorldSBK championship is one of the most exciting ever for Malaysians because our homeboy Zulfahmi Khairuddin is now racing full time in the series with Team Orelac Racing Verdnature of Spain.
The Malaysian round of WorldSBK is happening on the 13, 14, 15 of May at the Sepang International Circuit, and if you do not already have a ticket then this is your chance to get more than just a ticket.
Bikes Republic is giving away 25 FREE TICKETS for the MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship together with 25 BIKES REPUBLIC T-SHIRTS and 25 BIKES REPUBLIC KEY CHAINS!
All you have to do is answer at least ONE question CORRECTLY from the list of questions below, come up with an attractive slogan that starts with: I #supportfahmi63 because…, and email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then review your entry and contact you if you are a winner. The questions are as follows, don’t forget you only need to get one answer correct:
1) Name the Malaysian rider competing in World Supersport series in WorldSBK?
2) What team is Zulfahmi Khairuddin riding for in World Supersport series in WorldSBK?
3) Name one other location where the MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship takes place in 2016.
4) What is the model name of Zulfahmi’s bike in 2016 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship?
5) How many rounds are there in the 2016 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship?
6) Name the hashtag for Zulfahmi in the 2016 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship?
7) What number is Zulfahmi Khairuddin riding under?
8) Who was the winner of the 2015 eni FIM Superbike World Championship?
9) When does the 2016 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship take place in Sepang?
10) Name one other superbike brand that is competing in the Superbike World Championship.
Please include the following information in your email entry:
1. Full name:
2. IC/Passport number:
3. Mobile number:
4. Your home address:
6. Your correct answers:
7. Slogan: I #supportfahmi63 because ….
It really is that simple, though we have to tell you that the t-shirt sizes are limited but we will try our best to get you your t-shirt size. And this contest is also only open to Malaysian addresses only, meaning we will only ship to a Malaysian address.
Send us your entry before the 9th of May via email to: email@example.com