Triumph Motorcycles Malaysia has officially released the prices of their motorcycles with 0% GST.
The bikes from Hinckley are now even more attractively priced.
The new price announcement coincides with the arrival of the Tiger 800 XCA and Tiger 800 XRT.
Triumph Motorcycles Malaysia has published the prices of their motorcycles, with 0% GST, in accordance to the Ministry of Finance’s announcement.
The new prices will be effective from 1st June 2018 until 30th June 2018. Please refer to the list below. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Reductions for new motorcycles are between RM 3,000 to RM 6,0000, while price reduction for “Clearance Sale” models range between RM 2,937.06 to RM 5,603.77. However, it is safe for you to purchase your favourite Triumph now before 1st June 2018 as Triumph Motorcycles Malaysia had launched their Price Protection Scheme earlier (please click on the link below for more information).
The new price announcement coincides with the arrival of the first 2018 Tiger 800 XCA and Tiger 800 XRT in Malaysia. The duo are the flagship models of the Triumph Tiger 800 range.
The Tiger 800 XCA and Tiger 800 XRT have extra features and accessories compared to the Tiger 800 XCX and Tiger 800 XRX we tested earlier in a few areas:
- Fully LED headlights and distinctive running lights (XCA and XRT).
- Heated seats (XCA and XRT).
- 6 TFT screen styles (XCA and XRT).
- 5 riding modes including an extra rider customizable mode (XRT).
- 6 riding modes including an extra rider customizable mode (XCA)
- A pair of high-powered LED fog lamps (XCA only).
- Off-road style footpegs (XCA only).
- Adjustable front forks (XRT vs. XRX. The XCX and XCA have adjustable WP forks as standard).
- Centre stand (XCA and XRT).
- Aluminium radiator guard (XCA).
Now is the best time to bring home that Triumph you’ve been lusting for.