The SHARK Evo-One 2 improves the modular concept.
Its integral design makes it more convenient and safer.
It’s also loaded with a number of useful features.
Modular helmets are convenient but riding with the chinguard flipped up isn’t exactly safe or comfortable. The SHARK Evo-One 2 changes that.
While “normal” flip-up helmets have their chinbars hanging above the face, the Evo-One 2’s can be flipped all the way back for a true jet-type (open-faced) helmet. So, rather than being a modular helmet, it is a true integral-type helmet.
This is achieved by using SHARK’s patented mechanism. However, the Evo-One 2 takes the concept further by opening and closing the faceshield when the chinbar is flipped to open and vice-versa.
Features and highlights:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) designed compact aerodynamic profile reduces noise.
- Retractable, removable and magnetized noise-absorbent breath guard.
- Simple, ergonomic and shock-resistant chinbar locking mechanism.
- Pinlock MaxVision anti-fog insert included.
- Impact certification for both the chinbar and integral configuration.
- Integrated drop-down sun visor.
- Anti-scratch visor.
- SHARK visor Auto Seal system which “pulls” faceshield inwards to seal against weather rubber seal.
- Quick release visor mechanism.
- Micrometric strap enclosure.
- SHARK trademark Easy Fit eyeglasses pockets.
- Removable and machine-washable interior comfort lining.
- Bluetooth-ready location.
We would to mention that the Auto Seal feature makes a lot of difference in ensuring a tight seal against wind noise and water ingress.
We also found the SHARK Evo-One 2 mighty useful when touring: With the chinbar locked in front in the sport-touring role, and flipped to back when riding in the urban environment with heavy traffic.
The SHARK EVO-One 2 is priced at RM2,060. The price is negotiable so please call the number below for the best deal.
3-G, Street Wing, Persiaran Mahogani
47810 Petaling Jaya.
Contact Number: +60128003470