For this Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Kawasaki Motors (Malaysia) would like to take this opportunity to remind all motorcyclists to do maintenance and service their motorcycles before heading to their respective hometowns.
Kawasaki has collaborated with popular navigation app Waze to help locate all of the selected Kawasaki Exclusive Service Centre (KESC) and Kawasaki Pit Stop (KPS) near the user’s area.
Kawasaki would also like to remind all motorcyclists to wear proper safety riding gear to ensure added safety during the Hari Raya journey back home to be with families and friends.
For the upcoming major Malaysian holiday that is the Hari Raya Aidilfitri celebration, Kawasaki Motors (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (KMSB) has collaborated with the world’s most popular navigation app, Waze, to help fellow motorcyclists locate any nearby Kawasaki Exclusive Service Centre (KESC) and Kawasaki Pit Stop (KPS) within the app itself.
The collaboration between Kawasaki and Waze has started on 24 April 2017 where all KESC and KPS across the country will be pop up in the Waze navigation app as one of its Waze Pins. The pins will pop up whenever the app user is within the vicinity of any the selected KESC and KPS centres.
This is a good initiative to help motorcyclists as well as Waze users to get their beloved bikes serviced and checked to ensure safe journey back to their hometown to be with families and friends. Here’s how it would like once you tap on one of the KESC of KPS Waze Pins in the app.
Alternatively, you can search specific KESC and KPS centres nationwide via the list below to further assist in keeping your Kawasaki motorcycles in pristine condition for that long journey back for the Hari Raya Aidilfitri holiday.
Kawasaki Exclusive Service Centre (KESC)
- Motormatic Motor Enterprise (Johor)
- Bikers Gallery Sdn. Bhd (Kedah)
- CBK Motor Sport Sdn. Bhd. (Kuala Lumpur)
- Zen Sports Sdn. Bhd. (Melaka)
- XL Motor Sdn. Bhd. (Negeri Sembilan)
- Kawasaki Motors (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (Selangor)
- SC Premium Bikes Sdn. Bhd. (Selangor)
- Serdang Motorcycle Sdn. Bhd. (Selangor)
- Welly Advance Bikers Sdn. Bhd. (Selangor)
- Wilhin Motor (M) Sdn. Bhd. (Selangor)
Kawasaki Pit Stop (KPS)
- Ann Seng Motor (Kluang) Sdn. Bhd. (Johor)
- Hon Loeng Motors Sdn. Bhd. (Johor)
- K Max Motor (Kelantan)
- Kelbikes Sdn. Bhd. (Kelantan)
- Ban Guan Thye Enterprise Sdn. Bhd. (Kuala Lumpur)
- Darma Motor Sdn. Bhd. (Kuala Lumpur)
- Motorsim Sdn. Bhd. (Kuala Lumpur)
- Takong Sdn. Bhd. (Kuala Lumpur)
- Zong Heng Motors Sdn. Bhd. (Melaka)
- Ming Motor (Negeri Sembilan)
- KK Superbike Sdn. Bhd. (Pahang)
- Brightwill Trading Sdn. Bhd. (Penang)
- EL Chong Motor Trading Sdn. Bhd. (Penang)
- Linja Motorcycle Centre Sdn. Bhd. (Penang)
- Era Superbikes Sdn. Bhd. (Perak)
- Guan How Superbike (Simpang Pulai, Perak)
- Nam Seng Motors (Perak)
- Perusahaan Motor Sek Chuan (Perak)
- Ghee Hua Co. Sdn. Bhd. (Sarawak)
- Kapar Motors Enterprise Sdn. Bhd. (Selangor)
- Pantai Motor Enterprise (Selangor)
- RA 81 Motorbikes Sdn. Bhd. (Selangor)
- Soon Chye Motors (M) Sdn. Bhd. (Selangor)
- ND Moto-CT Sdn. Bhd. (Terengganu)
Kawasaki Motors Malaysia has come up with this very special initiative in hopes that the number of road accidents where the majority involves motorcycles can be reduced significantly. One of the ways that can be done to cope with the increased road accident statistics gained from the Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research (MIROS) from 1997 to 2016 is by making sure that the motorcycles are in good running conditions.
KMSB wishes that all motorcyclists can place extra emphasis of safety among Malaysians and their transportation especially motorcycles to get everything checked before starting the journey. That is also why Kawasaki Motors Malaysia would also like to emphasise the importance of wearing proper riding gear for overall safety amongst all road users.
While road accidents can and do happen due to a number of different reasons from negligence to lack of proper vehicle maintenance, KMSB would to remind all road users especially those travelling on motorcycles to take all necessary precautions to avoid any unwanted incidents during your journeys. Together, we can help ensure the safety of ourselves and other road users to always “let the good times roll”.
For more information, do visit Kawasaki Motors Malaysia Facebook page or stop by any of the Authorised Premium Dealers and Service Centres. After all, finding them has been made a lot easier thanks to Kawasaki’s collaboration with Waze.