The International Motomania of Kuala Lumpur 2019 (IMKL 2019) is happening right now and through the weekend.
It takes place at the Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC) near KLCC.
All bikes are welcome as there will be many activities, games, vendors and concerts throughout the event.
The annual International Motomania of Kuala Lumpur 2019 (IMKL 2019) is happening now and through the weekend in the capital.
The festival seeks to unite bikers regardless of creed, type and capacity of bike. In doing so, all bikers can relate to one another through the understanding of one another’s lifestyle.
IMKL isn’t like any other bike fests in Malaysia. The organizers have arranged a vast array of entertainment and programs for visitors.
Among the many activities are:
- Retro motorcycle competition.
- Custom motorcycle competition.
- Battle of the Bands.
- OSBMX Freestyle show.
- Fun games for bikers.
- Visit by lady bikers.
- Plaque exchange among local and overseas custom builders.
- Flag-off for the 365-day World Motorcycle Tour to the New York Peace Ride.
- Lucky draws.
- Concerts by Datuk Awie, Mus May, Bandi Amuk, Asheed Def Gab C, Nik Putra, Hatta Junction, Blank Gamma, Ali Lela, Dwan Olan.
- Promotion booths including Harley-Davidson of Petaling Jaya.
- Games and special promotions by Shell Lubricants.
It looks like a happening festival, alright! IMKL 2019 rocks from 9am to 12 midnight on Saturday, and 9.30am to 5pm on Sunday.
IMKL 2019 takes place at the Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC) along Jalan Ampang (near KLCC).