HJC helmets just introduced the HJC RPHA 70 ST Wolverine.
The graphics feature the popular Marvel Comics character and his trademark slash marks.
The RPHA 70 ST bridges sport-riding and sport-touring helmets.
South Korean helmet manufacturing powerhouse, HJC has introduced the HJC RPHA 70 ST Wolverine.
The HJC RPHA 70 ST is intended to bridge the gap between sport riding and sport-touring. As such, it is one of the very few sport-touring helmets that obtained FIM certification. The certification means that you could wear the helmet in FIM sanctioned races.
Being a sport-touring helmet, the lid has all the features associated with long-distance touring including a drop-down sun visor, large vents and anti-fog insert.
The RPHA 70 ST is BikesRepublic.com and MotoMalaya’s official sport-riding and sport-touring helmet.
Now, HJC brings you another creation from their collaboration with Marvel Comics. This time, the Wolverine gets his own design.
The graphics features sharp eyes above the brow and the trademark triple slashes from the character’s claw.
Highlights of the RPHA 70 ST are:
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) construction: carbon fiber and carbon-glass hybrid fabric for enhanced shock resistance.
- Intake and exhaust top vents for maximum air circulation.
- Rear vent switch for easy control of air flow.
- Anti-fog smoke tinted sunshield deploys quickly.
- RapidFire shield replacement system: quick, tool-less shield removal and installation.
- Emergency cheek pads removal.
- Multicool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying.
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable.
- HJ-26 anti-fog lens prepared shield.
- Includes anti-fog insert lens.
- Glasses-friendly EPS design.
- ECE 22.05 approved.
- Official licensed Marvel product.
HJC Helmet Malaysia informed us that the helmet is on the way to our shores. Please follow their Facebook page for more information.