The CFMOTO brand is undeniably getting bigger and bigger, especially in Malaysia, with its wide range of 250cc up to 650cc motorcycles.
The 250SR quickly gained attention when CFMOTO launched the motorcycle in Penang back in 2019, with the brand already making its mark previously with the 400NK and 650MT.
During the launch, CFMOTO informed us that the all-new 700CL-X would also arrive in Malaysia in 2021 before it was put on hold due to the current pandemic Covid-19.
Nevertheless, it is rumoured that the new cafe-racer-type machine will reach shores at the end of 2021.
When it was unveiled at 2019 EICMA, three variants were on display: Heritage, Adventure, and Sport with the motorcycle powered by a 693cc parallel-twin engine that punches around 74hp and 68Nm of torque.
The 700CL-X boast with variety of features which includes:
- 41mm KYB USD front forks (fully adjustable)
- Rear KYB single shock (preload & rebound adjustability)
- Retro-looking front LED headlights (all-round LED lighting system)
- 17-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels + Pirelli MT60 RS tyres
- Slipper clutch
- Selectable riding modes, cruise control + LCD dashboard
- Continental ABS
Although no official price has been revealed, we expect it to be sold at around RM30,000 to RM35,000, which we think is an excellent price for a motorcycle that packs with all the latest goodies.