Mforce Bikes launched the Benelli 502C, Benelli 150S and SM Sport 110E.
The Benelli 502C is a middleweight cruiser while the Benelli 150S is a 150cc standard road bike.
The SM Sport 110E follows the success of the SM Sport 110R.
Mforce Bikes Sdn. Bhd. continued with launched over the weekend, this time with the Benelli 502C, Benelli 150S and SM Sport 110E, after unveiling the new SYM JET14 200 and SYM MIO 110.
The 502C is the manufacturer’s foray into the middleweight sport-cruiser market, with a styling that resembles the Ducati Diavel.
- Foot forward pegs and controls.
- 750mm seat height.
- 500cc parallel-Twin engine which produces 46.9 hp (35 kW) at 8,500 RPM and 46 Nm of torque at 5,000 RPM.
- Electronic fuel injection with dual 37mm throttle bodies.
- Benelli’s trademark steel trellis frame with steel plates.
- 41mm diameter upside-down forks up front and monoshock at the back.
- Dual 260mm brake discs up front.
- 21-litre fuel tank.
The bike is available in Metallic Red, Matte Black and Metallic Black. It’s priced from RM31,588 (excluding road tax and insurance).
“The Benelli 150S prowls the streets of the dense urban jungle and stalks back roads, day and night,” according to them. Aside from the National Geographic reference, the 150S is a 150cc standard street bike.
- 149.88cc B3SP triple spark-plug engine.
- The SOHC engine utilizes electronic fuel injection and produces 15.5 hp at 8,300 RPM and 12.5 Nm of torque at 7,000 RPM.
- “Track-derived” and “GP-styled” (although Benelli doesn’t race) twin-spar chassis.
- Upside-down forks and monoshock suspension.
- 260mm front brake discs.
- LCD digital display.
It’s available in Lava Red, Space Black and Nixon Green. Priced from RM8,588.
SM Sport 110E
(No picture of the bike because the photos could not be downloaded from the press release.)
The SM Sport 110E means there’s an entry in the kapchaisegment for the distributor. According to the press release, the bike is a “110cc supercharger that saves especially on fuel usage.” Talk about overhype.
- 109cc single-cylinder engine which produces 6.0 hp at 7,500 RPM and 7.0 Nm of torque at 5,000 RPM.
- Carburetor fueling system with CDI.
- Tubeless tyres.
Available in Ocean Blue, Lava Red and Carbon Black. Priced from RM 3,488 (excluding SST and other fees).