Ducati Malaysia also launched the 2019 Ducati Scrambler Icon, Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle, Ducati Scrambler Café Racer, Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled as part of the Scrambler 800 range.
Ducati Scrambler line-up offers bikes for carefree and joyful riding, and self-expression.
The 2019 line-up feature multiple updates.
In addition to the other five 2019 Ducati models, Ducati Malaysia also launched the 2019 Ducati Scrambler Icon, Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle, Ducati Scrambler Café Racer, Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled as part of the Scrambler 800 range.
The Ducati Scrambler line-up offers bikes for carefree and joyful riding, and self-expression; all wrapped up in a modern-classic outlook. All four bikes share the same platform, with distinctive features to differentiate them.
For 2019, the Scrambler 800 underwent what Ducati calls a “Joyvolution.”
The shared new features are:
- 803cc, air-cooled, 2-valve, 90oV-Twin which produces 73 hp (54 kW) at 8,250 RPM and 67 Nm at 5,750 RPM.
- Hydraulically-actuated clutch with self-servo feature.
- Adjustable clutch lever.
- Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) assisted Cornering ABS.
- Premium LED daytime running light (DRL).
- Self-cancelling turnsignals.
- More ergonomic switchgear.
- Revised suspension.
- Machine-finished 10-spoke alloy wheels, 18-inch front and 17-inch rear.
- Updated instrumentation and Ducati Multimedia System ready.
2019 Ducati Scrambler Icon – From RM 52,900
The Icon started it all. This is where variations and customizations begin from.
And it’s all up to you: To ride it as it is, unburdened by anything unnecessary – just jump on and go. Or build it up to express your inner desires, your cool.
The Scrambler includes the above features and more under an unassuming exterior.
2019 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle – From RM 62,900
As the name suggests, the Scrambler Full Throttle is the “muscle bike” of the line-up. It’s as if someone fed the Icon with A1 grain but laced with hormones.
New black-and-yellow colour scheme inspired by California racer Frankie Garcia who took part in the 2018 American Super Hooligan Championship.
- New seat with passenger colour-coded seat cowl.
- Side-mounted number plates.
- Termignoni dual tail-pipes.
- Cut front mudguard.
- Low-positioned tapered handlebar.
2019 Ducati Scrambler Café Racer – From RM 67,900
What modern classic line-up is complete without a café racer?
But the Scrambler Café Racer takes it to another step by using the Silver Matt Ice livery and blue frame from the 125GP Desmo racer of yore.
- 17-inch Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyres.
- Low-rise handlebars for a sporty crouch.
- Colour-coded passenger seat cowl.
- Mirrors are mounted on the handlebar ends.
- Dual tailpipe exhaust.
- Distinctive nose fairing.
- Stubby front mudguard.
- Bruno Spaggiari’s Number 54 race number.
2019 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled 67,900
What’s a desert sled? Back in the 60’s and 70’s, American bikers in California and Baja stripped bikes of parts to reduce weight and fitted off-road tyres, spoked wheels, modified suspension and engine skid plates, and raced them in the desert.
Thus, true to its name, the Scrambler Desert Sled is the off-road variant in the line-up.
- Adjustable Kayaba forks with 200mm travel.
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock with 200mm travel.
- New seat maintains seat height of 860 mm.
- Removable passenger footpegs.
- 19-inch front wheel, 17-inch rear wheel, shod with Pirelli Scorpion Rally MTR tyres.
- Off-road riding mode.
- Reinforced frame.
- Unique aluminium swingarm.
- Official mesh headlight guard.
- High front mudguard.
- Extended rear mudguard.
- High plate holder.
- Dedicated logo.